Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

gMail Print Selection

Obscure clicks


"I would like to know how to only print part of email, as all the parts of an email conversations are not necessary to print. I have tried by highlighting the part I want and then choose "select" on print menu - but the font is so small then (no matter which printer I use). I can select in the print menu which pages to print, but that is not always clear where the page breaks happens. I could copy and paste into a word document, but then the details are missing."


Here's how I do it:

Click on "New window"



Make your selection in the gMail document.
(Hold down the left mouse button and "paint")





Right click the selection and choose "Print Preview"




Find the layout and size buttons




Change to "As selected on screen" and about "150%".





You can also turn off the Header and Footer.

Now you can print the selection.




See all Topics

No comments: