Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Very Clever CSS Playground

I didn't know you could do that!


"This site documents my attempts at understanding and exploring the possibilities of CSS. From standard navigation links to my more bizarre experimental techniques.

All my examples are produced with JUST CSS, no javascript, or any other language, has been used in any of the examples. The demonstrations are designed to work in all the latest browsers, but, if you're lucky, some may also work in earlier versions."

Stu Nicholls' Navigation Gallery.
Here are two of the examples demonstrated:

Messing about in boats
Hover over a picture and it enlarges to 100%
Also:



The Streaker
A piece of animation done with CSS alone, no Java.
(I haven't figured out how to use situational CSS in a blog, so you'll have to go to Stu's site to see if the guy gets to the other door.)


See all Topics

No comments: